What’s that you say? You, too, love designer bags, awesome prizes, some uber fun rounds of BINGO, and helping to raise money for a pretty fab cause? Well are you in luck because we are gearing up for one epic night of fundraising and fancy bags!
Re-Defined Gives Back is hosting their 2nd Annual Designer Bag Bingo Night on Wednesday, September 14th, and we are so honored that they have chosen Gr8ter as the non-profit their proceeds will go to!
This event is perfect for:
- those looking to support a worthy cause
- you ladies who love designer bags
- you men with ladies in their lives who love designer bags
- you men who love designer bags (we don’t judge, and you best believe we’d cheer on any man who wants to rock a Kate Spade bag!)
So mark your calendars for 10 rounds of the most fundraising fun you’ve had in ages! Now you’ll have to excuse us while we go work on our daubing skills in preparation (don’t worry, we had to Google what those little Bingo ink rollers were called, too!).
Here’s the nitty gritty:
WHAT: 10 rounds of Bingo with 10 incredible prizes (including sought after designer bags from Michael Kors, Kate Spade, etc.).
WHEN: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 Registration begins at 5:15 pm, play begins at 6:00 pm
WHERE: Barber Park Education & Event Center – 4049 S Eckert Rd, Boise, ID 83716
- $40 INDIVIDUAL SEAT REGISTRATION: Your registration fee includes 10 Bingo cards. Extra Bingo cards are available 1 for $5, 3 for $10, or 6 for $20
- $400 GROUP/ COMPANY REGISTRATION: Reserve a private table for groups of 10 players with 10 Bingo cards for each player.
Gr8ter, Inc. a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is committed to empowering people to overcome mental health struggles so they can live the happy and fulfilling lives they desire.
The net proceeds from the event will go to support Gr8ter’s projects and specifically provide counseling and peer support to people in need in the Treasure Valley.